We are hiring: Food Sovereignty Coordinator
The Food Sovereignty Coordinator is primarily responsible for the coordination of food security efforts on the farm. The preferred candidate will have a strong work ethic, be well organized, have good communication skills, and be able to work both independently and in a team setting. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate distribution of produce to local community partners and includes communications, recordkeeping, and deliveries.
- Oversee washing and packing of crops for distribution to donations, the farm stand, CSA members, and wholesale accounts including our Farm to School program.
- Coordinate and establish distribution schedules and donations in collaboration with community partners.
- Manage the Prescription CSA program in partnership with Saratoga Hospital’s Community Health Center.
- Help support and staff the farm stand, managing donations distributed through the Healthy Alliance referral program.
For the full job description and info on how to apply, click here!