We're hiring: Executive Director
We’ve launched a search for our new Executive Director. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for the right candidate. We're looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Passion for the Pitney Meadows mission and driven by the importance of the organization’s vision and evolution to provide life-changing experiences and programs for the community, centered around feeding and growing a healthy community.
- Evidence of appreciation for the farming and agricultural community and an ability to understand and develop the skills to direct the farm as both a community resource and a working farm.
- Previous success working with a non-profit Board of Directors, staff oversight, and excellence in organizational management, specifically a team-centered approach to coaching, inspiring, managing, and developing professional staff.
- A proven record of scaling up to develop and implement strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth.
- Considerable one-to-one fundraising skills: knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques, including major gift development and success as both a recipient and implementer of grants.
- Strong marketing and business planning skills that are innovative, action-oriented, and flexible.
- A clear, persuasive, and passionate style of communication with excellent interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to actively receive feedback and input, listen to other viewpoints, and move forward collaboratively.
- Commitment to valuing diversity and representation and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please check out all the details and how to apply here.
Please help us spread the word by sharing on social media or with your personal network.