Community Forum returns in 2022!
Pitney Meadows is proud to relaunch our Community Forum on Sunday, May 1, from 3 - 5pm.
You're invited to come early for a 2pm tour of the farm and gardens, and to learn more about upcoming events and programs. This is a free, rain or shine event!
We'll be talking about stewardship, what it means, why it matters, and how we can all become stewards in creating a more resilient community.
We're excited to welcome key-note speaker Philip Ackerman-Leist, discussing Reg
He will be joined by a panel of local and passionate leaders and organizations in the fields of agriculture, land conservation, community health, and accessible open space:
- Barbara Glaser, Pitney Meadows, Board Member
- Ian Magnus, Pitney Meadows, Farm Manager
- Renee Rodriguez-Goodemote, MD, Saratoga Community Health Center
- Janet Britt, Agricultural Stewardship Association
- Tim Biello, Featherbed Lane Farm
Special thanks to our generous event sponsors: Saratoga Organics, Ballston Spa, and Four Seasons Natural Foods, Saratoga Springs.