Canceled: Community Forum: Around the Silo
March 29 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
This event has been canceled. Stay tuned for reschedule information. Join us at the newly renovated Universal Preservation Hall on Sunday, March 29th 1-4pm. We will gather as a community to review our successes to date in establishing our community farm, workshop new and expanding ideas, and hear from guests leading similar efforts in other parts of the country.
- Agroforestry with guest speaker Jared Woodcock, Co-Founder & COO, Agroforestry Management LLC
- “Fields of Study" exploring the farm as classroom
- “Reaching out “addressing food insecurity in our region
- Community and Children's Garden growing plants and people
- Building the Trails 2020
- Learning from each other with guest speaker Ty Holmberg, Farm Co-Director, Bartram's Garden
Music provided by Fiddlers George Wilson and Frank Orsini
All participants will enjoy a tour of the newly renovated venue at the end of the forum.
Pitney Meadows Community Farm posters by local artist Brent Pickerd will be available for sale!